Friday, July 11, 2008

A Model Search?



Well, I know that every mom thinks their child is the cutest kid in the world but I guess I went a little far with the idea. Just outside of Sears at West Town there is a table set up that said, "So you think your child is cute?", it really grabbed my attention. Of course I think my child is cute. Everyone tells me all the time that he is cute and I know I am not at all partial (just kidding) Anyway, I thought I would fill out the little entry form and just see how it went. They called me Monday to set up a full model shoot with our little man. The photographer's name was Victoria and she told me to bring 3 outfits. A casual, a dressy and an outfit that really showed off his personality. I had just taken his pictures in his overalls the night before I got the call but I couldn't resist I had to do it again. She also said to bring some props so we brought lots of farm animals and a couple of tractors and his cowboy hat. Brody did pretty good for an 18 month old. He didn't really want to sit where and when we wanted but she got some really good shots anyway. Who knows if the judges will think he is a "winner" but it was a fun experience anyway. Now I don't want you all to think I am conceited or anything, I just thought I would try something a little different. And yes I do think my child is pretty darn cute!!!

Maranda

4 comments:

Amanda and Avary said...

Those turned out really good! He is a cutie.

Julia said...

He is such a cutie! Love the overalls!

Tara said...

He's got my vote!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

He is super cute! Love the pictures!