Friday, February 8, 2008

Sick Little Boy

Well this week has been a little hectic at our house. Brody has been sick. It really started on Sunday evening I think. He had one bad diaper but I thought maybe he had just eaten something that didn't agree with him, I guess I was wrong. On Monday I came on to work and left him with his Gramma. He acted fine and ate fine all day. He didn't even have diarrhea until around 3:00. From then until about 8:00 he had it 4 times. His little bottom got so red! I was off on Tuesday for Election Day so I stayed at home with him. He was sick a few times but acted as though he felt okay. Wednesday is Adam's day off so he stayed with him. I ended up having to take yesterday off because he still had a few rough diapers and I didn't want him to give whatever this was to Anna and Joseph. I came to work today because he acted as though he's finally feeling better. I hate it when he is sick. He didn't act as though he felt bad at all but I take being sick over him a million times.
We are planning to get some pictures made of Brody on tomorrow. I hope they turn out okay. I haven't had them made in a while b/c since I got my new camera (Nikon D40x), I have been taking them myself. I thought it was time for a "professional job".I will post them if they turn out okay next week.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Having a little one sick is so terrible. I agree with you I would definitely rather it be me anyday. Sailor has had a bad cold and it is so hard for her to get over. Hope he gets to feeling better.