Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our Little Helper





Brody has become such the helper recently. He loves to walk behind me with an extra vacuum attachment pretending to be vacuuming like mommy. Yesterday Adam took him to Sweetwater to the Cattle Sale. Brody was a good little man according to daddy. He just got a little restless after about an hour or so. Adam said that Brody was the entertainment for the other farmers, especially when they brought the goats out to sale. Brody started Baa-ing like a goat very loudly. He also likes to moo like a cow. When they got home, Brody wanted to go see the cows that Daddy had bought. He loves to be outside and "help" daddy too. These were some very mild calves. One even walked right up to us and let us pet him. Brody really enjoyed that!!
I took Brody back inside after just a few minutes with the cows. He was not happy about this. He has really started wanting to get down while we are outside. He wants to walk by himself. So when I pick him up to go in he almost always starts to cry. I hate that. I can't wait until it warms up so we can play outside longer in the evenings. When we got inside I had to fold a load of laundry. He started pulling the clothes out of the dryer and handing them to me. It was a big help.
I just wanted to give a little update about what Our 1-year old has been up to. I hope everybody has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Wow this is awesome! I cant wait until Connor helps me like that. Right now when I fold laundry he pulls out the clean cloths on the floor and drags them around the living room. I have to keep putting them back in the basket only for him to pull them back out again! Maybe he is trying to help in his own way!

Lindsey said...

thats awesome! seems that you are training him well :)

Nikki said...

I keep telling Sailor she has to learn to fold clothes. For some reason she just looks at me. I can't wait till she is able to do those things, however, it will probably a very short time for all of us. Before long we will be making them do these things.