Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Best Christmas Ever
















I do have to say that this has been the best Christmas of my life! Brody is at the perfect age for enjoying this season. When we asked him this year what do you want Santa to bring you his answer was always the same, "donuts". I know this sounds a little crazy but we thought it was so funny and sweet. So he must have been a pretty good boy b/c he not only got his donuts he also got an easel, Elmo LIVE, and some tractors from Santa or as Brody calls him, "Ho-Ho". He also enjoyed opening each present. He took his time and wanted to play with each one, even some new boots, before going to the next one. I loved it. I only hope that every Christmas can be this great!

I must have been a pretty good girl b/c I had a few gifts from Santa Christmas morning too. I got a new stand mixer, which I have wanted now for over a year, and the complete set of Paula Deen cookware in Red. I loved it! Good Job Santa!!! I hope you all had a great Christmas too! Now for us it is time to plan for Brody's 2nd birthday party. His birthday is January 12th and we are having his party on the 10th. We went to pick out his party stuff tonight and the theme this year is sports. He loves any kind of ball so that's what he wanted!!!

I am enjoying a much needed break from work. It has been one of the craziest times I have ever had in my career. I won't go into any detail but let's just say that the break could not have come at at better time!
Maranda

2 comments:

Tara said...

Miranda, I completely agree with you that this was also the best Christmas that I can remember! Connor really got into opening the presents this year and loved everything! Looks like Brody got a tool set like Connors. Dont you just love all of the drilling noises it makes- such lovely sounds! Ha!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Yay! Sounds like it was a great Christmas! I loved it. I just can't imagine having Christmas without a little one now, can you? It adds so much joy!