Monday, December 8, 2008

What a weekend!!!!




Wow, I have to say that this has been one of the busiest weekends ever! On Friday night Adam, Brody and I met Harold, Sandy, Paul, Bobbie Lyn, Anna and Joseph at Cheddar's in Cookeville for Harold's birthday dinner. His birthday was Wednesday and he loves that place so we all decided to go there. The food was wonderful and the kids were really well behaved. After dinner, Harold and Sandy, Adam, Brody and I went to do a little Christmas shopping. We didn't get home until 10:30. We were pretty worn out and Brody went on to bed . Saturday morning I got up pretty early to get the house cleaned up for Avary's photo shoot. Brody got up and Mom came to help with Brody while I was taking pictures. CAN I SAY A BIG THANK YOU MOM!!!!!
The pictures turned out pretty good and by the time we were finished with everything the kids were worn out. I have to say that Brody did really well with Avary. He was so sweet sharing his toys, even his precious tractors with her. He would get one out and tell her what it was and then hand it to her. Maybe he will make a good big brother one day!! (Not just yet, though)
Brody then took a little nap while I cleaned up from the morning and made a sweet potato casserole. Then we got ready and headed to Paul and Bobbie Lyn's for our first official Christmas Celebration. We got all the Summers (Harold's brothers, their wives and kids) together early this year so it didn't interfere with any other Christmas plans. We had a great time and Brody got so many nice things! We stayed until 9:30 and we once again were very tired!!!
Yesterday afternoon we went shopping again! Once we got home Brody crashed for two hours and I wrapped presents. We then got him ready and took some Pictures of him for our Christmas cards. I guess the rush of Christmas is officially underway for the Summers family.

Maranda

0 comments: