Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where have we been?

I am so sorry for not posting since April. When I looked at that I really couldn't believe it. We have been so busy lately that I haven't even wanted to get on the computer, forget sitting down to post. Here is a rundown of what's been going on with us.
1. The yearbooks came and I think for the most part, they were a success. Of course there were a few gliches but I think it was pretty good.
2. The school year ended, or did it just begin? No teaching is over and now I am off to my new project which has been consuming so much of my time- Going back to school! I am now going back to get my master's degree in Library Science. It's been going really pretty good so far and Amanda is doing this with me (thank God!) We have a (awful) class on Thursday nights and just finished one that met Friday 4-9/ Saturday 8-6. Thank goodness our professor was really laid back so he didn't ever make us stay the whole time. This was just for three weeks and boy am I glad!!!
3. Brody.... well where do I begin. He is so funny; rotten but funny. He is still really into tractors, big trucks, dozers, backhoes, trackhoes, etc.... He has also gotten really good at riding his hot wheels four wheeler. It is so funny to watch him on that thing. It didn't take him long to know exactly how to get it where he wanted. We have been spending a lot of time outside too. We got him a little pool for the back yard and he loves it! He would spend all day out there if I would let him. He is a late sleeper. Most days he sleeps until at least 9:30. But he is also one who wants to stay up really late so we are really working on that.
His new favorite shows are Mister Rogers neighborhood and Jack's big music show. He will stop what ever he is doing when those are on and watch every second. He still loves chocolate milk more than any other thing in the world but Ice cream is probably a close second. I told him that mommy and daddy were going to have to buy stock in Mayfield's if he keeps this up very long. Well I won't promise to post again any time this week but I will try to do better! Sorry about no
pictures for now... i couldn't get them to upload
Maranda

1 comments:

Chandana said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here is a blog that serves for your spiritual needs...
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives, and allow GOD's rule in every matter.

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.