Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catching Up.....






Well I can say that summer is officially over for our family. I can't believe it but its true. We had a great time. We didn't go on on actual vacation due to my masters classes but we did take a few day trips which were so much fun. I have to say that Tennessee does offer a lot of attractions that really don't cost that much. We went to the Lost Sea, which I had never been to before. Another day we went to the Museum of Appalachia, which I have to say that Brody absolutely loved. And believe it or not, I talked Adam into going with us to Dollywood! We had a blast and all Brody has talked about ever since is riding that carousel.I am taking him back on Saturday with Brooke and Lexi. I am really looking forward to it!
Carrie Helle took our pictures this summer and they turned out Wonderful! The hardest part is picking out my favorites. Let me know what you think!
As for Brody, he is changing and growing so much everyday.
It seems like we can't keep him in clothes or shoes!
He is really a funny kid too.
He will play Adam and I against each other already.(which we are learning to handle)
He is doing really well with the potty training. (as long as he has on underwear, and #2 is taking a little more work... but we are getting there)
He loves sweet stuff and still wants chocolate milk every time he gets something to drink, of course we have to say no sometimes!

Well I guess that's all for now, I will do better updating from now on!

Maranda

2 comments:

The Rue Crew said...

The pictures are GREAT!!! I miss yall!!

Tara said...

Wow, the pictures are fantastic! I dont know how you will pick because they are all so good. I really like the ones with the barn in the background!