Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus.....


Yesterday Mom and I took Brody to the mall to see Santa. As you can tell from the picture he wouldn't sit on Santa's lap but he would let me sit beside him with Brody on my lap. Anyway, this year's Santa at West Town is awesome!!! He must of heard me talking to Brody and so he already knew his name. He then asked Brody what he wanted and he told Santa that he wanted a Dump Truck... Which is funny b/c he has about a trillion already but I guess he likes what he likes.

Maranda

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I had to be in the picture with Santa last year because Taylor absolutely refused to sit on his lap. She wasn't even really happy sitting on my lap near Santa. So I am anxious to see how she acts this year. We always go to the Santa at West Town. I think he has been the same guy for a few years now and he is great!

Tara said...

I had to be in last years picture also. Connor did well this year but as usual got very shy when we got up to him. I cant believe how big Brody is!