Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Year.....






Well once again I am way behind posting anything but I have been pretty busy with Brody, who will be 3 tomorrow!!!!!, the yearbook (which I may never finish), My Master's degree (I only have 3 more semesters!!!!), teaching full time, doing a little house work, and just being me! Whew... that makes me tired again just thinking about it!
I am going to post a few pictures from Christmas. We had an incredible time this holiday season. I have told everyone that this was by far the BEST Christmas I have ever had. Brody was at a great age! He understood what was going on and keeps telling me that he's going to miss Ho Ho... He is so funny. I hope that every year is as good as this one was. We are going to have a party Saturday so I will have more pics then.

Maranda

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

I understand about being pulled a million different ways! I have 4 semesters left for my Master's and I am already ready for it to be done!

Anonymous said...

WOw good pics How much presents did he get?

Unknown said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
online education

MARNUNEFREI said...

for the love of your child
Please see! Money as debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

project camelot magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

Importante please pass forward