Sunday, April 27, 2008

Date night with the Rues



Last night we were finally able to meet Tabitha, Trampas and Gracie at Texas Roadhouse. We had been planning to meet since Brody's Birthday party in January but could never get it together. We had such a great time. It's so funny to see Adam and Trampas talking to each other like they are the ones that have been friends for 20+ years. I am so thankful for that!! Anyway, Tabitha looked so good. She was glowing and I know she is getting very anxious to find out who has been kicking her. She finds out Tuesday. Gracie says it's a girl but I am not so sure!!!!
Brody and Gracie were so cute together. The first time they actually saw each other they both just grinned ear to ear. Then Gracie reached up and Brody grabbed her hand, Tabitha and I were watching the whole thing it was adorable.
We can't wait to do it again!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

aww how fun! perfect group: you and tab, the boys and the little ones :)

The Rue Family said...

We had so much fun! Trampas was telling someone something that he and Adam had talked about and he said "I was telling my new buddy Adam...". It was soooo cute! I love the new background by the way!! Love ya!