Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Meet Daisy



We have a new member of the family. Saturday after Lexi's birthday party, Adam, Brody and I went all the way to Manchester for our new Puppy. She is a 9 week old Border Collie. We had one when I was pregnant but someone stole him. ( Can you believe people would do that?)
We have been saying for a while now that we needed to get another one for Brody but we thought we would wait a little longer. Then we found these puppies so I guess we forgot about waiting! She is so cute and so good with Brody so far!! I am sure that there will be more posts about Miss Daisy in the future!!

2 comments:

The Rue Family said...

Daisy is so cute! I love border collies! She will be good for Brody and farming! How are the chicks??

Tara said...

Awww, my dog from childhood was named Daisy and was a sheltie! I love border collies, very smart!! Good luck with the puppy stuff! I bet her and Brody will be best buds!