Monday, September 22, 2008

Who does Brody look like?



































His Daddy? His Mommy?


His Uncle Curt?














His Uncle Bryan?












Everywhere we go I get the same question, " who does he look like?" When he was born he looked exactly like my brother Bryan. I saw it, Adam saw it and everyone else did too. I think it was the little round full face. But the older Brody gets the more like his daddy he looks. As much as I want to say he looks like Adam I have to admit he looks A LOT like my brother Curt. I took these pictures last week. Let me know what you think.












Maranda

6 comments:

Tara said...

I definitely think he looks like you and your family! Although there is no denying who his Daddy is either! I think he looks like his uncle Bryan the most!

Heather Robinette said...

I vote for Curt!!!

Lindsey said...

my vote is a mix between Curt and his daddy :)

The Rue Family said...

It is obvious he has Boston in his blood, no doubt! But he is more and more starting to look like Adam!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I agree, he looks a lot like Curt especially seeing them together in that picture. But everytime I see pictures of him I think he looks just like Bryan!

Peyton Robinette said...

hey its peyton check out my blog its awesome morgan made one too