Friday, September 5, 2008

Shaving already?




Well of course Brody isn't shaving but one day this week he was feeling a little puny and it was raining so I wanted something for him to do inside. We let him put his hand prints on a t-shirt and he wanted to paint something else. Because I saw what a mess he made, I decided to do something a little different. I got out the shaving cream. It was so funny to watch him play with that stuff. He looked at me like mom, I am getting this everywhere. He loved it. I am going to have to get some of the cheap cans to have for this winter so he can play with it again. I really suggest letting your children play with it too- it's really a lot easier to clean up than paint!! I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Maranda

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

my goodness he looks like curt in those pictures :)

Jones Family said...

My twins love to play with shaving cream. They get OT and she puts it on our living room table, which is a class top, and lets them practice there abc's and drawing shapes. So at least they are learning while playing...