Thursday, November 13, 2008

22 months






I can hardly believe that in just 2 months Brody will be 2!! Where has time gone? I do have to say that I am really enjoying this age though. (I think I have enjoyed every stage) He is getting in some ways a whole lot easier to handle and in other ways we are definitely in the midst of terrible twos. He loves his tractors, bulldozers, track hoes, back hoes, gators, cars and trucks. Last night he and Adam were in the floor playing for nearly an hour with all of his miniature cars. I just had to get a few pictures and I know you have been wanting to see more of our little man! He still isn't even attempting to potty, which I know will come when he is ready. He likes to be in control. He wants to read books all the time but he really is wanting me to ask him where things are in the book and let him point them out to me. When I start to read he turns the page, I don't know if this is a sign of a Type A personality or what! Brody is still a really good eater and he is still pretty big for his age. I am not sure about his height but he weighs somewhere around 33 pounds. He is in a 3T clothes, size 6 diapers and size 81/2-9 shoe! I can't keep him in clothes, it seems like sometimes. Well that's just a really quick sample of where we are right now. Oh one more thing, When I ask or tell Brody anything right now his automatic reaction is "Huh" like he didn't hear me. It's pretty funny after about four times of repeating something!

Maranda

1 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

It was good to see you yesterday. Brody just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! What a handsome little fellow you have!