Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick or Treat




Well as most of you know, Brody was a little Cowboy for Halloween. On Friday we had the school's annual Mega Party as a reward for our fund raiser. I knew that it would be a good day to bring Brody to school so Sandy dressed him up and brought him to see me that afternoon. He looked so good in his hat, boots, bandanna, vest and Levi's. I had to show him off a bit.
We had to go to Walmart later and met up with mom. She was so excited to see Brody and decided to come home with us and go trick or treating. We only went to 4 places but he got more candy than I ever got going to several houses! I have to say that I enjoy Halloween so much more now than I ever did before, even when I was the one dressing up!!!! I hope all of you had a safe and happy Halloween.

Maranda

1 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

He looks great! It is so much fun with a little one!