Monday, February 2, 2009

Watch out George Strait




Sorry I just noticed how long it has been since I posted anything on here. I always check other people's blog to see what they have been into but for some reason I haven't updated my own lately.


We had Brody's party on a Saturday but his actual birthday was the a couple days later on Monday. Wouldn't you know that just happened to fall on one of the two nights a year that I have to work late!!! I just couldn't wait to get home. We had ordered him a guitar for his birthday and I got to pick it up that evening. When I got home, I couldn't wait to see my little birthday boy!!! I told him I had a surprise for him and let him open the box. He was so excited. I have to say that I was a little worried about him not playing with it b/c he is too little but I was so WRONG. He absolutely loves it. Anytime any music comes on TV he looks at me funny and runs to find his guitar so he can sing too! He also will put his cowboy hat and boots on.(look out George Strait)

Maranda

1 comments:

The Rue Family said...

How cute! Gracie got one for Christmas and she loves it! We'll have to let them get together and do a little pickin'!