Thursday, February 12, 2009

Big Boy Brody

i



Adam took Brody for his 2 year checkup yesterday. It's a little late but that's just how it was scheduled. This is the first time that I haven't taken him but I had already been off on Monday and Tuesday b/c of my grandpa's arrangements so I let Adam take him since it was his day off. He got two shots and had a little bit of an ear infection but other than that Adam said he did great. He is still a really big boy! He was 35 lb 1/2 oz (97th percentile), 38.5 inches tall (above the 99th percentile) and his head measured 50.3 cm (93rd percentile). The doctor told Adam that Brody was bigger than his 3 1/2 year old little boy!!!
The ear infection explains his lingering runny nose. I am hopeful that the medicine will get rid of that quickly. As you can see from the pictures above he didn't really act like he didn't feel good last night. He was his usually funny self and he kept wanting me to give him a piggy back ride! I am enjoying it while I still can because at the rate this boy is growing, I may not be able to do this much longer!

Maranda

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Watch your back, he is getting so big!!

Tara said...

Wow, Maranda he is big. He would dwarf poor Connor. He looks like he is so full of life and energy!

The Smith's said...

I can't believe how big Brody is! He looks like he is a ball of energy though, just like Taylor.