Friday, November 2, 2007

My First post

Wow I have just found this site. I know, I know, I am Way behind. I was looking at the pictures of Nikki, Joe and Sailor on Halloween and was amazed to see how many people were blogging that I went to school with and have lost touch with.
Well let me start by saying today is Mom's birthday. She had her hip replaced almost 3 weeks ago, but is doing good. It will be a long trip back to her old self but I know she will be so glad she had it done when she is finally out of pain.
Brody had his first Halloween this week and dressed as Smokey. Let me know what you think. I enjoyed it probably more than he did even though we just went to a few places.(you've got to be pretty careful) He finally got his first tooth a last week and he is pulling up everywhere. It won't be long until he is walking!
God had really blessed Adam and I. I think everyday about how lucky I am to be a mom to such a wonderful little man.I am looking forward to hearing from some of you. I am going to try to post some of our latest pictures We had Leanne Malicoat come to our house and take some in front of the new barn for fall but it was so chilly outside that we decided to move inside and take some in front of the hay wall.

3 comments:

The Rue Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! SHUT UP!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! I'M SO HAPPY!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!!

Anonymous said...

i love that you are on here now!! you are very blessed!!! brody is so cute as smokey... i have maissed talking to ya now we can keep in touch better! i hope your mom is doing better, we sure do miss her here at school...i know i cant believe that theya are seniors either it blows me away to think about it sometimes. i hope you are doing well, your pictures are great!

Darby said...

I am so excited you have a blog! We have got to get together sometime soon! Your little boy is precious!!!