Wednesday, December 12, 2007

11 months old.....Already?!?!?

Really somebody wake me up. I can't believe what I am writing. Yes, Brody is 11 months old today. I just can't believe it. I mean in a month he will be 1. Well I just can't think about that now. It seems like everybody says it but really I need to know when time started ticking by so fast. I remember when I was a little girl and those hours of school went by so much slower. It seems like somebody has wound their watch too tight and we are stuck in the middle of it. Well enough complaining, I love being a mom to this little man, that's what he thinks he is.
Yesterday morning when I was about to leave for work Sandy brought him out on the porch, in the warm December weather, to say bye-bye to mommy. He was just about to say it when a random rooster, yes we live in the country I said rooster, walked up in the yard and started crowing. Brody stopped.... Looked around for what was making this wonderful noise and listened as it did it again. This time he looked at me and instead of saying bye he started trying to crow too. It was so funny. Sandy and I were laughing so hard and Brody was smiling at us, but just then the rooster started again and Brody followed suit. I love this child! He really is what makes getting up in the morning so much better than it used to be.
This morning I was trying to get ready for work while Brody and Daddy were catching up on some extra sleep, Adam is off of Wednesdays. I guess I wasn't being as quite as I thought and when I walked in the bedroom to get my belt, Brody sat up and grinned that big toothy grin and laid back down. I mean these are precious times so I need to try to enjoy every waking moment instead of complaining about them flying by. God will have to help me focus on the positive instead of the negative. I will post more pictures later in the week!!

0 comments: