Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For those of you who didn't get a Christmas card, this is the picture I used this year. I just thought it said so much. Merry Christmas to all of you and may God Bless your families as He has ours!!
Our Little Farmer at feeding time. He loves the calves and pigs so we had to capture him in the act of feeding them.
This is hilarious. I just thought maybe you could use a good laugh too. He was over having his picture made, as you can tell. Man is that a Summers fit or what!! (Ha, Ha!)

3 comments:

The Rue Family said...

I think that "fit" had a little Boston in it too!! haha He is sooo precious, Gracie will have a fit over the picture of Broday AND cows! WOW! love ya girl

The Rue Family said...

don't know where the A came from in Brody's name in that last comment! Sorry!

Malinda Devaney said...

I resent that "Summers fit" comment...but I don't deny it!! It's great to find your blog. Thanks so much for the Christmas card. We have it on our refrigerator. Brody is so cute.