Monday, December 17, 2007

The Christmas Festivities have Begun.....

I guess you could say that this weekend was the beginning of our family's Christmas activities. Yesterday we went to my great aunt Gloria Henderson's house in Athens for the annual Christmas dinner. The food was wonderful, as usual. And it was so much fun showing Brody off. This was the first time that a lot of my dad's side of the family got to see him. My grandparents were there and I was so excited to see them, and for them to see Brody again. They have been traveling a lot lately so it has been a while since they have seen us. Brody went right to Grandma when we got there. Everybody, especially children, loves my grandma. She is so funny. We finally got a picture of four generations on my Dad's side. I have been wanting one for a while.


Me, Grandpa H.R. Boston, Grandma Iva Jo Boston, Dad, Ally and Brody



On the way home we called our friends Chris and Brooke Barton and told them to come to our house for Pizza and Brody and Lexi, their daughter, could exchange presents. It was so much fun. I love spending time with friends! Lexi and Brody were so funny. I don't think either of them really know how to share yet. I spent most of the time trying to convince Brooke to start a blog herself. Chris wants her to show off their family too!




This tricycle is what they got Brody. It is so cute and he loves riding it and pushing it down the hallway!


They were leaving in these pictures She was giving Brody a hug and blowing him kisses. Kids are so sweet!!!
Well I guess it will get pretty crazy at our house during the next few weeks. But that is what makes Christmas so great and hectic. I am very much looking forward to a few weeks off to spend time with Brody and the family.

1 comments:

Brooke Barton said...

Thanks for having us over, we had a great time as always. Alexis loves her gift, we have been practicing her name on it. Brody is growing up sooo fast! He is really a sweet boy.