Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Brody's First Steps

Well it's official, my little boy has taken his first steps. Last Monday night he took a few steps without holding on to anything but I just thought that was a fluke thing because he didn't do it anymore until now. Last night while mom and dad were visiting, we sat Brody down by the Christmas tree. He loves it. He wants to pull off all of the ornaments so I had to put the breakable ones out of his reach. Anyway when I stood him up by the tree he started taking steps toward it. I couldn't really believe how easy he was making it look! So I did what anyone would do, I clapped, tried not to cry and backed him up again. Well guess what... he did it again and again. He would only really take steps if he was getting closer to the tree but it was so cute. I know by the end of the year he will really take off. We got some of it on video so I will try to post it later. Guys wish me luck as a new adventure is about to start in our lives. I k

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is so exciting and i am sure he will be running circles around you before you blink :)

The Rue Family said...

YAY Brody!!! How FUN! We have got to get together again soon. Gracie would love to play with Brody! I miss you and hope to see you soon! I need to give you an update from my dr. visit on Monday anyway! Love ya girl!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How exciting...get ready to be chasing him! By the way, the pictures are precious!