Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Break time has finally arrived!!



Well needless to say I am so excited about being on break from school. Thursday was a really hard day for me. Sometimes things happen so fast we have no or little control and as a teacher, I have a really hard time accepting the fact that some kids get caught in a bad situation before they realize what has happened. Anyway, Break could not have had better timing this year for me.
On Friday Brody, Gramma and I met Brooke and Lexi Barton at Chuck E. Cheese's. I am sure this was the first of many trips here. I remember going to Showbiz when I was a kid and I loved it. It seems as though Brody is following in Mommy's footsteps. A lot of the activities were a little too big for him but you would have a hard time convincing him of that. Brody and Lexi were so cute together. We said that it was their first date.

0 comments: