Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring is in the Air

Well you have got to love this East Tennessee weather lately. I mean we have had temperatures ranging from a little below freezing to about 70 degrees in the last week. I really love the warmer weather and have been looking forward to it's arrival for a while now. My allergies on the other hand have been going a little crazy. Oh well I guess it's the price I have to pay for this beautiful weather.
Spring also means baseball season has started. Brody and I went to watch Uncle Curt play baseball tonight. Well we really didn't get to watch much of the game. There were too many things for him to get into. He loves the weather too, but I think he just loves being outside period. He is all BOY as they say. It's been a while since . Curt did pretty good. He had a really good hit and got hit really good once too. I hate when that happens but he took it like a man.( He turned 18 a couple of weeks ago, I can't believe it).
Spring Break starts next week too. I can't wait!! I think the kids are ready for a break too.It seems. I have been trying to post some new pictures taken at the game but for some reason they are taking too long. I will try againg later

Untitled Album

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

i miss going to the baseball games! and i had no clue you could post a whole album like that... how neat :) glad you are feeling better!!!

The Rue Family said...

Did you see Gracie at the game?? She was there with Allen from work, his son plays for Kingston! Brody looks so big - he is growing up! Talk to you soon!!

Tara said...

Amen about the great weather! I know you are enjoying letting Brody explore the outdoors as much as I am. He is so cute!