Thursday, June 19, 2008

RHS Class of 1998 Reunion

Hey guys, I know that I have talked to several of you who were wondering about our 10-year reunion. Jenny Stepien found my MySpace page and sent me a message telling me that she, Marsha and a few other people had starting the planning process. I told them I would help in any way I could and I know several of you would too. They said something about meeting at the Sept. 26 ballgame and doing our reunion that weekend. The first thing we have to do is get everyone's address, email and other contact information. If you are a member of the Class of 1998 and are interested in going to our reunion or even helping plan it please email me at maranda_summers@yahoo.com even if I have your address so I can send it to Marsha. Thanks so much and I will be keeping you all updated on any progress that is made



Maranda

1 comments:

Amanda and Avary said...

Amanda Daniels
112 Third St.
Rockwood,TN 37854
avarysmommy@yahoo.com

Rachel Green Reynolds
2618 Keystone Ave.
Knoxville,TN 37917
I can't remember the e-mail.