Monday, June 30, 2008

A visit with Avary and a Photo Shoot








Amanda and Avary came to visit us for a little while yesterday. Amanda wanted Avary to see the cows and I thought I would take some pictures for her. They turned out pretty good if I say so myself and I think Amanda was pleased too. I really enjoy taking pictures and I wish I could do it more often. Avary is so cute and such a pleasant young lady.Brody, on the other hand was a little wild. He isn't around kids that are smaller than him often so he really had a hard time being easy with her. I was so afraid that he was going to hit her or something but we ended the visit with no injuries thank goodness!! Well here are a few of my favorites. Please let me know what you think!

Maranda

3 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

I love the pictures. You do a really good job not to mention having a beautiful setting to make photographs. I'm sure little miss Avary was a wonderful thing to work with! And though I always hate it when Bruce uses this phrase with me, I'm sure Brody was "Just Being a Boy!" Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

Amanda and Avary said...

Thanks for taking the photos of Avary. I love them. I can't wait to get them back. I am so excited about the cake pics. I'm not real sure how she will do. I guess we will see tomorrow.

Tara said...

Those are terrific! You do a great job!