Sunday, June 8, 2008

My little man is afraid of nothing



I am not so sure how I feel about it but Brody is scared of very little at this age. He loves all animals including those that are MUCH bigger than him. When he sees the cows in the field he always tries to get their attention and starts saying, "mere, mere" (come here) it is so cute. Adam recently got some holstein calves that are pretty tame. They usually will let Brody pet them after a while. We went fishing in the pond one evening last week and the cows decided they wanted to watch.I got these pictures while they were watching. I loved them so much I decided to share them with you.
I am sorry that it's been a while since my last post. We have reallly been enjoying the summer so far. Last week Brody went to his first Bible School. He was in Bobbie Lyn's class with Anna and Joseph so I thought we would try it. He amazed me. He changed so much from the beginning to the end of the week. I could actually see him growing up a little each night. I think he really enjoyed it. All of the kids did really well and Bobbie Lyn did a great job!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is great! I love the smile, he is definitely a little dare devil. I can see it! Ha!

The Rue Family said...

Hehe.. he is so cute! I think it is good that he isn't scared of much!! Just watch out!! Love you guys!