Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dirty, Dirty Boy


When I got home yesterday Brody and Adam were outside. Adam has Wednesdays off and it is so good that they get that time together each week. They are really Tight. Anyway, when I pulled up in the driveway I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. First of all Adam loves to dress Brody. He does a pretty good job most of the time and yesterday he had pulled out a new pair of overalls and some work boots with a grey t-shirt. He looked absolutely adorable and he had the biggest smile on his face when I got home. It was like he wanted me to tell him how good he looked and of course I did. We played outside for a while after we ate some supper and by the end of the evening Brody was soaking wet and covered with sawdust. He just loves to get dirty, thus the title of this post.

I do have a favor to ask of you. As I stated earlier I started back to work about 3 weeks ago. This has been the hardest start to a school year that I have ever experienced. I have been placed on so many committees and somehow found myself as the chairperson for many of these (not by choice, believe me). I would really like for you all to say a little prayer for me. I have found myself really out of sorts. I feel like I don't get to actually do my job (teaching children) for all the paperwork, committees, and other "jobs" that I have been given. God doesn't give us any more than we can handle and I just need to look to Him more! -- Thanks

Maranda

1 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

He is precious in his overalls! I love that picture. Isn't it great to see our hubbies with our little ones...so sweet! I will be praying for you with work. I know it must be hard to get into the groove of things anyways, so with all of the extra I'm sure it makes it even harder!