Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can't wait until it warms up!!!





I think that every year I feel this way but it seems a little worse this year. I cannot wait until it finally warms up and stays that way. There are several reasons for this I guess. One major reason is Brody. He loves to be outside. It doesn't matter to him if it is 20 degrees outside or 70. He just wants to be out there playing with the puppies and Daisy. I guess another reason for me wanting it to warm up is that just means a little while longer until summer vacation. I am longing for that time home with my little man who seems to be changing so much everyday. He will just carry on a conversation with anyone and most of the time we can really tell what he is saying. He is saying so many cute things. Yesterday I asked him if he was okay when he fell down and he said, " Yeah, I fine, No Problem" I just cracked up. I guess I another reason I am looking forward to spring is taking more pictures. I haven't taken many lately. I just can't get into the mood or something. It's probably b/c they turn out so much better outside. Well I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Brody playing outside yesterday. It was cold, but he didn't know it!!!

Maranda

1 comments:

Tara said...

I totally agree with all of this! I have been slacking taking pictures too and they do turn out so much better outside! Spring is almost here!