Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brody's first time on a "real" horse




Adam's cousin Erica, who lives across the road, came over last night and brought her horse, Shorty. Brody was so funny. He just wanted to go right up and pet him. We had to tell him that horses are bigger than he is! Well as soon as he got close enough, with me holding him, he reached over to pet Shorty. Shorty didn't seem to mind this too much so Brody kept petting him. A few minutes went by and Brody said, "Ride Horsey" He wanted to get on the saddle. I rushed inside to grab my camera and then we hoisted Brody up. He loved it so much and kept saying, "go horsey,go" I wasn't so sure about him riding the horsey just yet so I wouldn't let him start going anywhere but I have to say I am very glad that Brody gets to do these kind of things on a regular basis. He just isn't scared of any animal. I am a little worried about that!!!

Maranda

1 comments:

Tara said...

Ha! I wish my Connor would be more accepting to animals but I guess you are right. It can backfire sometimes too. Great picture opportunity!