Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break






I can't believe that Spring Break has come and gone. I had been looking so forward to the time I was going to get to spend at home with Brody and now here I am, my second day back at work already. I decided not to even get on the computer over break but I had to on Friday night to see what Joe and Nikki were having... Congratulations on the Boy by the way, one of each just seems about perfect! I know that I haven't updated in a while but believe me I have been busy. Brody is definitely enjoying the warmer temperatures and he keeps us outside and going full force until about dark each evening. We did have some good times during my week off. Mostly just laying around the house but we did take a few short trips shopping.
Sunday we headed out to Adam's grandparent's house where his uncle and twin cousins were visiting. The girls, Taylor and Jordan, are twins but are definitely not identical. They look like sisters but they don't even have the same interests! It's kinda funny. Brody had a ball playing with the girls.
When we left his grandparents Sunday afternoon Brody was out like a light. Adam decided that Brody needed some new baby chicks again so he went to get those while I rested with Brody and relished in the last few hours of being off. Here are some pictures during the break and on Sunday.

Maranda

0 comments: