Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Saturday



Emma Rue

Brody Summers


Oh Saturday was a wonderful day! It was beautiful but more than that we got to do a lot. We got up and got ready to meet Tabitha and Emma in Kingston to go to Lindsey's baby shower. It was so much fun to see friends that I hadn't seen in years and Lindsey, or should I say Griffin, got so many nice things. Lindsey of course looked radiant! It was so neat to see everyone that I went to school with in their new roles, most of them as mommies. When we left the shower, Brody and I met mom and went to do a little shopping at Walmart. Its so funny when we pull into the parking lot and I ask Brody where we are and he says Walmart.
When we left WalMart, I just knew Brody would fall asleep on the way home, but I was wrong. He talked my head off and when we pulled into the driveway he started pointing and yelling, "Mommy look daddy on da Tractor" so I took him inside, changed his clothes and took him to Adam to ride on the Tractor. I got to wash the van while they did some tractor work. We stayed outside until almost dark and it was so much fun. Brody and Daisy are really getting to be close these days and I am loving it!!

Maranda

2 comments:

Tara said...

I hate that I missed the shower. I would have loved to have seen everyone too!

Lindsey said...

thank you so much for coming girl! Griffin loved his gifts too :)