Monday, January 14, 2008

Brody's Birthday Bash

Yesterday was Brody's 1st birthday party. I think everybody had a great time. Brody got so many nice things!! He enjoyed the party as much as I hoped he would. I have to say that I didn't get to enjoy it quite as much as I would have liked to just because I was running around everywhere trying to make sure that everything was done the way I had planned. I am glad that we decided not to try to do this at our house. I was trying to count it up on the way to work this morning and I think there were 51 people there! I just can't believe that a one year old can get so much. I think we are going to put some of it up for later in the year and bring it out again. It will be a brand new toy that way. Well here are some shots of the action. By the way, I made the cake myself. Can you believe that?? I never would have thought I would be making a cake for a party but it turned out so cute that I may do it again!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

i dont see any pics :(