Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas and New Years

Well I know if you are looking at my blog that you are wanting to see pictures of Brody's First Christmas. So I made a slideshow. We had so many events and dinners to attend that I wanted to put everything together. It's my first attempt at one. Let me know what you think.
Brody got so many nice things that I can't even attempt to mention everything. We started on December 22 with the first Christmas at Nana Jo's. Mom made a great dinner and we all exchanged gifts. They got Brody so many things, as you can see from the pictures. But his favorite was the rocking zebra.
Christmas Eve morning we went to Gramma and Grandpa's. Brody loaded the truck up with everything he got there. It was so much fun watching him open presents. He finally got the hang of it and then wanted to open everybody's presents.
Later that evening we headed to LaFollette for dinner at my grandparents house. They got Brody a collectible horse to play with. Brody was the life of the party once again. We got home about 10:30; just in time for Santa to come.
Brody slept until about 8:30 Christmas morning. When he got up we all went to see what Santa had left. He got a v-tech piano with microphone, a fridge DJ, and a talking storybook. His daddy got him a new gun. I don't think he will even see that one for a while!!! He loved the microphone. I showed him how to use it once and he took off. It was adorable.
We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house that afternoon. We like to play BINGO for gifts. It is so much fun!! We ended up getting several nice things. We had to leave a little early to go to Adam's Grandparents house. We played dirty santa and let the kids open more presents.
This Christmas was so much fun. We started several new traditions that I know will continue. Now it's time to get ready for the Birthday party. I can't believe it's almost here!

1 comments:

Brooke Barton said...

Love your slideshow! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. I'll use your blog to RSVP for Sunday. What sizes clothes do you think Brody will be in this spring?