Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Brody Boy

Well I have been tagged by Tara to write 8 things about my little boy. I will try my best to share the best things about this wonderful little guy:

1. He loves anything with wheels. He has played so much with tractors, cars, trucks, four wheelers, etc. that he knows that anything with wheels makes a motor sound. It is so cute watching him play with all of his John Deere tractors.


2. He loves chocolate milk. It is a sweet treat for him. He is so funny with his sippy cup when he has choc. milk. He won't even think about laying it down, not even for a minute.


3. He's a little bit of a daddy's boy. He will grin from ear to ear each time he sees his daddy, whether he hasn't seen him all day or for five minutes.


4. He eats whatever we are eating. He will not eat hardly any baby food anymore and even if he has just finished a meal, he wants a "bite- bite" of whatever we have.


5. Brody wants to do anything that his cousins do. I think this is why he is walking and running already.


6. Brody loves books. I think that sometimes he would rather play with a book than anything els. I am so glad!!

7.Brody loves to help. The other night I was vacuuming the house and he got an attachment from the vacuum and began following me all over the house making his motor sound.

8. Brody is the light of my light. I know this one is kinda mushy but I just couldn't help it. I just sit and think sometimes, " What did I do before?" I love this little guy more than I could have ever even dreamed. Sometimes when I think about how much he means to me, I hurt inside. (i don't know if anyone else feels that way) I just once again find myself trying to comprehend how fast time is going .

9. I just had to add one more. Brody loves to give sugar. He hasn't quite got the whole close your mouth thing figured out but he will come right for you, usually a cheek, mouth wide open wanting to land one on you

I hope you all enjoy reading about my Brody boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so bleesed! brody is such a little man, and you are an amazing mother!! love ya girl!

Lindsey said...

thank you for sharing girl! i hope to meet that little guy one day :)

Tara said...

Thank you! It is so great to hear how different children can be from one to another. He is so cute, and I feel the same way about Connor. He is the light of my life!

The Rue Family said...

Brody is such a handsome little man! You and Adam did so good! ;)
I love ya!

Nikki said...

He sounds like he is all boy! We need to meet him. We will have to have a play date. Hope he had a happy birthday on the 12th!!i