Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day weekend

Well as usual this weekend flew by. On Saturday, Brody and I went to give Nana (my mom) her mother's day gift. We got her a gift certificate to get a pedicure. She was so excited and I may just have to go with her when she has it done. That evening we met the whole gang at Portrait Innovations and had a family picture made for Sandy for Mother's Day. They turned out really good, even though the kids were going a little crazy. I really can't believe they got any good ones but they are pretty good to snap the shot just when they need to. After pictures we went to Calhoun's for dinner. Oh my goodness it was sooooo good. It's been a while since we had been.
Yesterday we got up and got ready for church. After the service we went to my Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Steve's for dinner. It was so good to see everyone again. We always have a blast when we get together.
Brody got me a beautiful new Necklace. Adam is pretty good at picking out jewelry. So my mother's day was great!!! The only problem was that I had to come back to work today. I guess that is okay though. We only have about a week and a half left so I guess I can handle that.

4 comments:

The Rue Family said...

Those pics are sooo good! I think I am gonna take Gracie there for her 4 year pics! Unless you are interested! Let me know! I love the pics of you, Adam and Brody! It is gorgeous! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Love you!

Lindsey said...

great new picture of yall! why didnt they just sign you up as the photographer ha? :)

Tara said...

Great pics! Happy belated Mothers Day!

Casey said...

The family pictures are so good!! Brody is such a handsome little man!