Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a week

Well, this week started out on a great note. My 28th birthday. I can't believe that I am almost 30 but I really don't feel any older than I did at 18, well maybe a little older (ha!) Brody got sick on Monday evening and woke us up at about 3:00 a. m. sounding like an 80 year old man with emphysema. I went on to work on Tuesday morning but I called and got him in to see the doctor that afternoon. He told us that Brody had the croup and that's why he sounded so bad the night before. Dr. Blevins gave him an antibiotic and a steroid and he is feeling a lot better today.
Curt hit two home runs this week during the district tournament and they won!!!! On Saturday I took some pictures for Curt and Erica before the prom. I thought they turned out pretty well. Let me know what you think!!! I have been taking a lot more pictures lately. I am even taking wedding photos for a friend at the end of the month. I am extremely nervous about this. I mean your wedding is a big deal and I want to do the best job I can. Say a little prayer for me.
I have recently decided to be the Yearbook adviser for RMS next year. I think I will really enjoy it and have even started already. Wish me luck.






4 comments:

Amanda and Avary said...

Those are really good. I love the black and white one of Curt and Erica. That is so good. The one of Brody with that big grin is too cute!!!

The Rue Family said...

You did good! Those are awesome! You will do wonderful at the wedding, I know it! What a ham that Brody!!! Love you!

Lindsey said...

those are so good maranda! i am so proud of you for taking this new love for photography and running with it. you will do fine at the wedding! just remember you can NEVER take too many pictures ha. if you are the main photographer i would jot down a list of those shots they definitely want before and after the wedding (with mom, with dad, with whole fam, etc), that way you dont feel as stressed trying to remember them all :)

Oh and Happy Birthday!!!

Brooke Barton said...

Poor Brody! (and poor Mommie)I didn't even know kids could still get that after the first year.
Your pictures keep getting better & better, wish I had known about your hidden talent when me & Chris got hitched! We definitley need to come see you guys SOON.